Mrpmoney is looking for a self-starter, energetic and self-motivated Finance Graduate to join their dynamic team.
The Financial Graduate will be responsible for keeping an accurate and up-to-date record of mrpmoney’s accounts, including payments made and overdue payments,
credits, and refunds.
- Ensure purchase orders and invoices are authorised in terms of required level of authority Accurately process payments on a timeous basis in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Maintain and create beneficiaries on internet banking and process payments via different payment methods
Accurately transfer data from source documents (invoices) to related systems and correct supplier/general ledger accounts to maintain a high standard of quality and
Maintain routine and accurate accounting records by performing daily and monthly tasks (accounts payable reconciliations, monitoring of creditor age analysis, prepare
and print required reports)
- Understanding of intercompany principles
- Communicate with suppliers to request or provide required information
- Provide information to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining and filing of documentation and records
- General administration duties
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with and support external audit process
- Assist with BEE status of suppliers
Skills and Requirements
- BCom Degree in either Finance/Accounting
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- Computer literate (MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Analytical ability
- Work experience in a similar role
A little about us:
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group.
The Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp, mrphome, mrpsport, Miladys, Sheet Street and Mrpmoney. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mrpmoney is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.