Your role would include some of the following key responsibilities:
- Electronic and Manual Reconciliation of local and foreign bank accounts
- Cashflow – recording inflows and outflows of the business
- Monitoring variances in the stores
The minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 and preferably a Finance/Accounting diploma or degree
- Cashbook experience preferably within a large organisation working with a high volume of transactions
- Proficiency in the use of either Microsoft Dynamics AX ( DAX ) or with other relevant computerised accounting systems/applications as well as MS Office (particularly Excel)
- A general understanding of the accounting function
- The following attributes or competencies would be required in this role: deadline oriented; attention to detail; a team player; adaptable to our varying nature of work; analytical; a self-starter; the ability to work under pressure and good communication skills
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity