ICAP is seeking applicants for the role of Field Work Management Implementation Team Lead to oversee aspects of the CDC-funded HIV-Focused Population Surveys in Countries Supported under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDSRelief (PEPFAR): CDC-RFA-GH19-1941 project.
This position is contingent upon successful proposal outcome and donor approval.
The Field Work Management Implementation Team Lead (Field Work Lead) will oversee the coordination and ensure the smooth implementation of survey-related trainings, deployment of survey teams, field data collection, and linkage to care requirements. The Field Work Lead will serve as the main point of contact between implementing partners, host country entities, and ICAP to ensure that all involved are optimizing performance to reach daily and weekly survey recruitment targets. The incumbent will be responsible to troubleshoot challenges that arise during survey implementation and to coordinate quality assurance monitoring activities.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of survey-related trainings, field data collection, deployment of field teams, and linkage to care requirements.
- Monitor, track and troubleshoot progress of survey field data collection, review and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and reduce costs, and maximize the output of survey teams.
- Provide regular feedback to CDC Haiti, ICAP HQ, and other collaborating partners
- Utilize available data dashboards and other data management tools to identify and respond to evolving fieldwork issues such as low response rates or backlogs in specimen processing and provide regular feedback and suggestions for improvement to the senior project management, CDC, host government entities and other relevant partners.
- Participate in regular field visits to provide support, supervision, and technical assistance during each phase of survey planning, implementation and analysis.
- Assist, as necessary, with trainings, capacity building workshops and other related implementation activities as they arise.
- Assist, as necessary, with budgeting and planning for field-related activities.
- Coordinate and contribute to the documentation and dissemination of project results, including preparation and submission of progress reports, presentations, summary briefs, and other project documents.
- Performs other related duties, as directed.
- MPH, MPA or equivalent degree.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in public health programming or public health surveillance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the design, delivery, monitoring and evaluation and management and supervision of HIV-related public health programs or public health surveillance.
- Experience in coordination of public health survey field data collection and management of survey-related data and specimens.
- Demonstrated experience working in project environments requiring the management of multiple and often overlapping priorities and deadlines.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Periodic travel to support the planning and implementation of project surveys.
Please send an application letter and CV by email with subject title “HFPS –Field Work Team Lead” to [email protected]