Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
- Manages day to day operations, help tickets and engineering deliverables.
- Meets with team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Provides single point of contact for assigned tasks.
- Works with appropriate personnel to allocate personnel time to project tasks and to track progress of their work.
- Works directly with appropriate Facilities Dept personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach.
- Develops effective reporting tools for the business unit.
- Manage furniture inventory for new purchases, maintenance and repair of existing furniture.
- Intern may work with suppliers, internal quality and operations personnel as necessary to successfully deploy new projects.
- Intern may also participate in raising requisitions and receipting suppliers / Vendor invoice.
Analyzes the business unit’s activities and trends and compares analyses against the service standards and best practices.
Required Knowledge / Skills
- Understanding of corporate office techniques and norms
- Proficient project management abilities
- Good written and verbal communications
- Problem solving
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- BA degree business or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience considered.
Preferred Experience / Education
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.