The [Facilitator] will report to [Departmental Head].
MONTECH is a legally registered Institute with the Ministry of Education and Training under Technical and Vocational Education Development (TVED) wing;
Diploma in occupational health and safety
The facilitator assumes the role of a leader, in executing this function, the facilitator should be able to guide and direct the trainees. Maintain order in facilitation rooms and provide an insight of the training. A successful (effective) facilitator should be able to master all his/her technical duties as well as leadership and interpersonal skills. This is important because they are the first point of contact with the clients (students) and how they handle them is of utmost importance.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide a bullet point list of the responsibilities and duties of this job.
- Designing training materials, this includes choosing appropriate training methods per module, visual simulated mentoring, and overall professional development for candidates.
- Organize training activities
- Mapping out training plans and schedules
- Designing and developing training programs
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on students skills
- Gather feedback from trainees after each educational session
- Research and recommend new training methods
- Manage and maintain training facilities and equipment
Provide a bullet point list of the qualifications that are necessary for someone to fill this
- Bachelor’s Degree or B-TECH in Environmental health, Occupational health, Safety Management, Environmental Management/Science or related
- Honors and Masters will be added advantage
- Legal Knowledge in Occupational Hygiene and Labor Code and relevant Laws and
- Regulation both local and international
- Relevant training in ISO 14001 and ISO45001/OSHAS 18001 Experience level
- 2 years’ Experience with occupational health and safety or environmental sciences,
- Have experience with training facilitation, research or consulting Specific skills
- Be able to set guidelines, objectives and goals for training sessions
- Give clear instructions
- Be a good listener
- Time management skills
- Be able to motivate and encourage the students
- Flexible and approachable
- Problem solving skills
- Critical Thinking
Please email your CV to [email protected] or hand deliver them to MonTech offices at
5C Happy Villa
for further clarifications please contact the office