Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Closing Date: 26th July 2021
Working to accelerate our ambitious growth plans as EHOD Strategy, the incumbent will work with the MD and EXCO to develop, communicate and implement the long term strategy for Vodacom Lesotho, in line with the Vodacom Group strategy. The EHOD will work closely with the Group Strategy team to ensure consistency and alignment to the Group strategic direction. The Incumbent will assume the role of business manager for the Managing Director, acting as a liaison between the MD and other stakeholders (both internal and external), as well as leading and directing projects from the MD’s office.
- Lead delivery of special strategic projects for the OPCO, ensuring alignment and focus across the business. The executive will be responsible for execution monitoring to ensure that the priority strategic initiatives are successfully delivered.
- Drive the thought leadership agenda for Vodacom, with strong understanding of global technology and telco trends.
- Develop a strong understanding of the global strategic priorities from Vodacom Group and Vodafone, translate them into local imperatives and communicate the implications for the OPCO.
- Lead strategic projects within Vodacom Group
- Formulate business issues into robust and quantifiable decision frameworks to identify options with preferred solutions
- Identify and analyse business trends and understand significance and business implications
- Identify and develop the supporting business case underpinning strategic opportunities
- A business related Masters’ Degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Understanding of Strategy process and best practice
- Managing functional responsibilities at a senior manager level within a Corporate environment
Strategy and Vision
Data Driven Decision Making