Category: Account Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes
About the Executive Assistant to the CEO Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
As the executive assistant you will help our organization succeed by acting as an extension for the CEO. You will delegate important tasks and duties from our CEO to all our departments within our organization. You will be responsible to provide timely support and action regarding administrative emails and phone calls. You will also assist the HR department by providing support in our recruitment processes. This is a long-term position with immense growth opportunities within our company. The ideal candidate is a professional with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and has the experience related to administrative assistance and human resources.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Act as the key liaison between the CEO and every internal department to adhere to applicable policies and procedures
- Answer queries thoroughly via chats, phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Organize all aspects of, attend, and minute all regular and special meetings of the Board and related governance committees
- Working with the operations department and provide support for the recruitment, hiring and on-boarding of new staff
- Ensure timely and accurate attention to administrative duties for the President & CEO and the Senior Leadership Team such as expense reporting, invoicing, and absence requests
- Be able to be confidential to sensitive information with unquestionable integrity, a highly nuanced sense of judgment and absolute discretion
- Prepare professional and high-quality correspondence, presentations, briefing materials, financial summaries and other documents for internal and external audiences
- Associate or bachelor’s degree, with minimum of 2 years’ experience as an executive assistant or in similar positions
- Proven ability to operate professionally and with consistently high standards of excellence.
- Demonstrated, advanced-level skills in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Raiser’s Edge or related CRM knowledge a definite asset
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail including the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.