- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
To submit Excon applications to the Central Bank of Lesotho and consult with Branches and clients, and vet transactions per the Exchange Control Rulings
experience and qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in related field.
- Degree in Banking or in related field.
- 3 years related experience with the banking environment.
- Complete and submit Exchange Control Returns as and when required.
- Precise, systematic and rule oriented in gathering, reviewing and evaluating data from a variety of perspectives; includes the ability to work with. precisions and highlight inaccuracies and inconsistencies in detailed information.
- Utilises relevant economic, financial and industry data to assesses business performance and make recommendations to ensure continue growth, viability and competitive advantage within sensible risk parameters.
- Understands relevant financial and commercial knowledge and applies this knowledge to be able to optimize financial resources to meet current and future priorities.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Motivate to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained.
Closing date: 05 May 2021