Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
This is a leadership role where you will own the technology, maintenance, process and setting for the equipment for the line. You will possess deep expertise and will be viewed as the technology expert of the line/s.
How you will contribute
- Partner & enable the line leader(s) to deliver the SQCDSM targets-Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability & Morale for the lines, to ensure Process stability; Participate in the DMS- Daily Management systems meetings at the shift and line level
- Own the technology and process and centerline settings for the equipment and process and has deep technical mastery of the process and equipment; own the Progressive maintenance systems and work processes and the Progressive Maintenance Key Performance Indicators for the line/s along with Centerline Management systems; owns the Repairs & Maintenance budget of the line
- Develop, own and execute the line/s preventive and time-based maintenance systems and plans and builds capability of the team to execute themselves; Build (spends at least 50% of time) technical and maintenance skills of the technicians working in the shifts, so that they are able to operate and maintain their equipment themselves; be part of the PM Pillar, own all PM systems and work process at the line level and lead some of them at the department level
- Partner with the Asset and Reliability team for system improvement and execution of special maintenance tasks; be responsible for Change Management on the line/s, localization of spares and proper break-down analysis and R&M cost reduction for the line/s; represent the department/line/s as the site technology owner in the regional and global technology forums
- Assist in VSU for the new initiatives and enables the VSU team; help the line leader in internal and external benchmarking and reapplication; be the subject matter expert on one of the component categories and will be a trainer of PM related subjects for the plant
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Advanced knowledge (including AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems & Progressive Maintenance Step 3) & skill to maintain the dedicated equipment(s)at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (BD-Breakdown maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment(s) and TPM – Phase 3 & 4 tools problem solving tools.
- The capability to lead a Role for the Line. Qualify and coach the next level SWP owners and drive the common opportunity areas across the line in PDCA-Plan Do Check Adjust approach
- The capability to work as the Line Leader, developing and aligning goal/master plan for the line, deploying and managing IDP for the members, coaching team members on their performance management and career development
More about this role
Dairy experience is required for this position
What you need to know about this position:
only experienced dairy professional will be considered
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Extensive knowledge of dairy processing and milk powder plant
Education / Certifications:
An essential pre-requisite to your application will be your Grade 12, “old” Std 10 NQF level 3 or Equivalent (i.e. demonstrated ABET 5 – Literacy and Numeracy – levels ).
Job specific requirements:
- An essential pre – requisite for this position is to have the extensive dairy plant and diary powder plant experience.
- An essential pre-requisite to your application will be your Grade 12, “old” Std 10 NQF level 3 or Equivalent (i.e. demonstrated ABET 5 – Literacy and Numeracy – levels ).
- Candidates will be required to enrol and complete the internal Technical Operator training program to Level 3.
- Successful completion of above is a pre-requisite to being appointed in the role.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are either in possession of/ or studying towards a mechanical and / or electrical qualification (NQF level 5) Essential to attaining this appointment will also be your demonstrated assessed mechanical / technical aptitude (required to carry out this job function).
- Essential to attaining this appointment will also be your demonstrated assessed Problem Solving aptitude (required to carry out this job function).
- Certainly desirable would be your previous knowledge and experience in related Safety, Quality (HACCP, ISO) standards and your previous assessed competence and/or experience in a FMCG process/operation.
- Applicants MUST be willing to undergo comprehensive assessment .
- Results of these assessments will be used as part of selection criteria & any feedback/results will be available to any applicants who undergo same
- Computer literacy with will be an added advantage.
In addition to this, the candidate should display influential, accountable and adaptable behavior and have high drive.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.