- To effectively manage the territory.
- To promote both generic and originator product portfolios at customer level.
- Provide ongoing customer support.
- Add value to an entrepreneurial climate.
- Achieve market share objectives and assist in achieving sales- & prescription- targets.
- Effective territory expense and control management.
- Relationship management.
- Tracking, analysing, and improving market share.
- Product knowledge on Aspen / Ethicare and competitor products.
- Effective territory management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Candidate must have a Matric
- Relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Candidate should have 3 – 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the “back shop” (Dispensing/Higher Scheduled Products- Sch3+)
- Candidate should ideally have worked in the ARV sector in the private market, Anti- Infective experience would also suffice
- Cemented relationships in the greater region (Pretoria- Central, North-, West- & North West) and above-mentioned channels, would be an advantage
- Candidate should preferably reside within the Pretoria region, or be willing to relocate
- Candidate should be willing and able to travel
Ethicare is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CV online on or before the 13 April 2021. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups through a fair recruitment and selection process in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Ethicare entity that will employ the successful candidate. If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internal applicants must inform their direct line manager of their intention to apply for this vacancy before submitting their application.