REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The purpose of this EOI
- The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify suppliers with verified technical and financial capacity to aggregate and supply fresh leafy vegetables (Meroho e metala) to the Catholic Relief Services 3B school feeding project scheduled to start in January 2024. Eligible suppliers will be short listed and registered into the CRS supplier roster/database and will be invited to participate in the bidding process for future proposed tenders.
- After the deadline for submission of responses has passed, CRS will evaluate responses received and will notify eligible participants of the outcome of the evaluation.
How to prepare and submit your Expression of Interest
- In order to participate in the pre-qualification exercise, companies and individuals are required to provide the following:
- EOI Response Strategy (Annex 1).
- Supplier Background Check Form (Annex 1).
- Supplier Financial Status Form (Annex 2).
- Past Experience Form (Annex 3).
- Annex 4 (SCOPE OF WORK For Vegetables’ Aggregator), this annex serves as guidance to the type of supplier CRS will engage, and will be obtained from this link https://tinyurl.com/BBBEGG
- All supporting documentation listed above shall be prepared in accordance with the instructions provided in the annexures and submitted to email@example.com under this heading EOI/CRS/02/2023.
The deadline for response to this request for EOI: Friday, September 22, 2023 @13:00 Hrs South Africa Standard Time
- CRS will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. CRS reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
- Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Criteria
- EOI Response Form with a brief strategy of implementation. (30 marks)
- Supplier Background Check Form (Annex 1). (10 marks)
- Supplier Financial Status Form (Annex 2). (30 marks)
- Past Experience Form (Annex 3). (30 marks)
All suppliers who will obtain a score of 85% and above will qualify for the shortlist. Sincerely,
Michael Chiromo Moyo Chief of Party
Bokamoso Ba Bana (3B) Project Catholic Relief Services, Lesotho
|A. Company / Organization’s competencies/ capacities|
|List of CRS Categories||Yes||Comments|
|Fresh Green Leafy Vegetables (meroho e metala) Aggregator for the 3B CRS School Feeding Component|
ANNEX 1. SUPPLIER INFORMATION FORM & STRATEGY
|A. Company / Organization’s Background Information|
|1||Legal Name of Company/Organization:|
|5||Contact person, title, and name:|
E-mail of contact person:
|6||Type of Business:Corporate/Limited: Partnership: Other:|
|7||Goods / Services:|
|8||Company/Organization Business Registration Number: Validity:|
Tax certification/Vat Registration Number: Validity:
|9||Additional company/organization background information, and strategy of implementation relevant to this request: Insert not more than a 1 pager|
ANNEX 2. SUPPLIER FINANCIAL STATUS
|B||Company / Organization’s Financial Statements for the past Three years|
|Gross Turnover 2021|
|Gross Turnover 2022|
|Gross Turnover 2023|
|Maximum contract value in relation to which your Company can be engaged:|
|loti 0 – 600,000.00|
|loti 600,000 – 2,000,000|
|loti 2,000,000 – 5,000,000|
|above loti 5,000,000|
|Maximum “Bank Guarantee” amount available to theCompany/Organization|
|Last two years audited accounts or alternative assessed within CRS’s discretion are attached to prove the information stated above|
ANNEX 3. SUPPLIER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
List at least 3 contracts in the last two years relevant to the supply of the requested services or equivalent.
|A. Company / Organization’s Financial Status|
Type of Contract
|Total Value (USD)/(Loti)||Client|
|(Month / Year)||(Month / Year)|
|Name of Company/Organization:|
Provide CVs of senior staff (no more than three).
Company/Organization’s Stamp if available