Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Lesotho is currently implementing a 5-year US Government funded Cooperative Agreement consortium of local and international non-governmental organizations (Karabo ea Bophelo). This project will be implemented to complement the Government of Lesotho’s endeavors to expand access to and uptake of multi-sectoral interventions to prevent new HIV infections and reduce vulnerability to those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS throughout the ten districts of Lesotho.
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Lesotho herein re-invites expression of interest in the provision of the following goods from reputable local vendors:
|CATEGORY A School unforms for selected Secondary and High schools comprising of the following:||CATEGORY B Hygiene Packs comprising of the following:||CATEGORY C Prescribed School Books for each of the Secondary and High School Levels, including the following stationery:||CATEGORY D Branded Staff Clothing|
|1. Unisex School Jerseys||1. Powdered Soap||1. 2, 3 and 4 Quire Exercise Books||1. Golf Shirts|
|2. School Shirts for Boys||2. Bath Soap||2. College Exercise books and graph books||2. Sun Hats|
|3. School shirts for Girls||3. Tooth Brush & Toothpaste||3. Ledger, cash and Journal books||3. Carry Bags|
|4. School Dresses||4. Deodorant||4. Calculator||4. Freezer Suits|
|5. School Trousers||5. Shoe Polish & Shoe Brush||5. Mathematical Set||5. Hicker Boots|
|6. Boys’ School Shoes||6. Body Lotion||6. Pens, Pencils, Erasers, sharpners and Rulers||6. Rain Coats|
|7. Girls’ school Shoes||7. Sanitary pads||7. School Bags|
|8. Unisex socks||8. Face Cloth|
|9. Unisex wool Hats||9. Petrollium Jelly|
|10. Unisex Summer hats||10. Hair Comb Set|
|11. School tie||11.HD Nail Cutter|
- Interested Local vendors should register their interest by sending an e-mail with company profile, valid registration documents to [email protected] on or before 22nd January 2020 at 16:00 hours. When sending the e-mail, include the following reference in the subject line: KB/EOI2020-01 and specify the categories you are interested in supplying.
- A compulsory briefing session to provide additional information and goods specifications will be held by appointment with vendors who expressed interest on the 26th January 2021 at 10:00 hours. Details of the briefing meeting will be shared with only those prospective bidders who have shown interest on or before 25th January 2021. A prospective supplier who fails to attend the briefing session will be excluded from further processes in this procurement.
- Following the briefing meeting, prospective suppliers may request further clarifications on any aspect of the tender through an email address that will be provided during the briefing meeting. The deadline for requests for clarifications is the 27th January 2021. Response to the requests for clarifications will be issued on 29th January 2021.
- Deadline for final submission of proposals/bids will be on or before the 05th February 2021 at 12:00. Submission details shall be shared together with response to clarifications.
- Preferred Service Providers will be expected to start the assignment no later than the 01st March 2021.
- Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Lesotho is under no obligation whatsoever to consider any vendor for this procurement and may, at its sole discretion cancel it at any point without prior notice.