Information Technology Division
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned position. The position will be on a three-year performance based contract and is tenable at the Head Office in Maseru. The incumbent will be responsible to the General Manager Information Technology.
• B.Eng or BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent AND post graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline.
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Preferably five (5) years’ relevant progressive experience
• Extensive experience in the management and deployment of enterprise information systems
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Exceptional negotiation, conflict resolution, communication and management skills.
• Tenacity, high integrity and adaptability.
• Industry Certifications such as COBIT, PMI-ACP, PMP or TOGAF
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Designing, managing, sourcing and maintaining LEC’s key line of business systems
• Managing LEC SAP environment
• Leading Change Management and training on key business systems.
• Managing relations with system vendors and integration partners.
• Designing, producing and maintaining all key business reports (BI and Analytics)
• Developing, implementing and monitoring the Enterprise Operations section budget.
Interested candidates must email their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts to: [email protected]
Closing date: 08th April 2021
Reference should be made to EITD: EOD 0207 on all applications.