To provide proactive sales and service management mainly through telephone and email to Enterprise Banking customers by identifying and implementing value adding enterprise banking financial solutions from a range of standard offerings.
- Promote and sell a range of banking product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of customer base by leveraging off outbound calls to clients
- Cross sell additional products and services according to customer needs by identifying and referring sales leads to other business stakeholders including Vehicle & Asset, Finance, Electronic banking, Card, Home loans and others.
- Achieves daily and weekly sales targets, by operating in an effective and productive manner, through optimal usage of time.
- Contacts potential and existing customers from leads provided to position the product or service offering based on the campaign brief including primary as well as cross-sell mix
- Handle high volumes, low complexity sales requests and service requests via email and telephony
- Answer/handle customer inquiries and requests across all mediums accurately and within agreed service times.
- Provide high quality, first call resolution to customer’s service needs.
- Interpret business and financial information to prepare and motivate credit applications in line with credit requirements.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting
- 1-2years Businss Banking experience
- Proven successful sales track record in sales and service.
- Extensive bank product knowledge and saviness