We Are Hiring Online ESL Teacher – Work From Home
Introduction of LANDI ENGLISH:
Do you enjoy working with foreign children? Do you want to fully explore your potential in teaching? Are you eager to earn much with a part-time job? If you do, you are the one we want! Landi English is one of the leading online education platforms in China. Implementing the teaching concept Peer Study throughout the whole teaching system, Landi has revolutionized real-time online courses from traditional one on one to one on more. Landi engages teachers and students with an immersive teaching system based on CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning), and fully embraces a colorful, creative and interactive class setting. Landi warmly welcomes everyone who wants to develop a teaching career, so please join us and grow together with Landi!
BENEFITS you can Get:
- A stable position and schedule: work with a contract & over 10 hours per week
- A Successful Career Transition: pursue your teaching career with our professional training system
Introduction of Job Responsibilities:
- Time Requirement: Minimum 10 hours & 4 days per week commitment from 5:30AM – 8:00AM Central Daylight Time
- Object group: Young kids aged 5-12 years old
- Preparation for the Job: instruct English to Chinese kids with our materials and with the props you prepare
- Training before work: Willing to participate in organized training sessions and tests.
Salary and Bonus:
- Work with a contract and stable schedule of over 10 hours per week.
- Competitive Salary: 16-23 USD total hourly rate.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Teaching certificate required, e.g. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/PGCE, local (state) teaching certificate, etc.
- Internet Connection with 2 Mps download speed and 2 Mps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- A smart phone and a laptop with an RAM of over 4GB.
- Headset and HD webcam
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room.