Thabure Remedial Centre is looking for an English Assistant Tutor. The incumbent must be respectful, independent, hardworking and a self-starter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The employee will be responsible for assisting in and or conducting English classes to the best of his/her ability.
- Must be available to work as per stipulated time table.
- May be required to work on Scheduled Public Holidays.
- Will be required to report in at least 3 days before their first day of teaching for the purpose of orientation.
- Will evaluate the students continuously, the record of which must be kept and produced on demand by the relevant authority for the purpose of continuous assessment and for providing parents/guardian with the progress report.
- Participate in all efforts to instil discipline in the students in order to maintain impeccable integrity of the Centre.
- Cooperate with the Centre in observing classes, feedback, meetings and etc.
- Diploma in Education majoring in English language
- Degree will be an added advantage
- At least 2-3 years teaching experience required
- Excellent teaching skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft applications
- Team Player
Applications and all relevant documents including certificates and detailed CVs must be hand delivered to Thabure Technologies (PTY) LTD, Speedy Complex opposite main traffic circle, 2nd Floor, Room 16 on or before 09th June 2021.