The purpose of this position is to perform basic trade related tasks and assist the artisans in executing of the plant’s mechanical equipment according to engineering and SHEQ requirements and standards.
- Perform basic trade related maintenance and repairs of equipment and machinery according to the maintenance requirements, SHEQ standards and equipment specifications
- Perform periodic inspections as applicable in accordance with the company SHEQ and operational standards and report all defects and breakdowns on equipment and machinery to the supervisor
- Carry out basic preparatory work for maintenance and breakdown activities
- Install, adjust and maintain basic trade related equipment as required in order to conform to the specified standards/specifications/KPIs
- Ensure that equipment is safe and in good working order after task completion
- Monitor equipment performance in the specified area of responsibility and report and/or rectify deviations accordingly
- Maintain good house keeping in Minopex area of responsibility
- Ensure that all job cards and inspection sheets issued are correctly completed and submitted to the supervisor.
Qualification and Minimum Requirements:
- Certificate in Fitting or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license Code B, EB or C1
- Minimum 2 years trade related experience or assisting level in mining industry
- English language proficiency
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CVs to Minopex HR Office or email to [email protected]
Closing date: 10 September 2020