Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Closing Date: 22nd July 2021
To support the Manager: Data services to provide end to end network support, security and services delivery for Packet Switched Core, Circuit Switched Core, Radio Access Network and Enterprise business.
- Design and support the overall security architecture of the enterprise systems environment.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; adhering to industry standards; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software
- Conduct vulnerability testing for systems, networks, and applications; coordinate risk remediation efforts, and implement mitigating controls as needed
- Provide risk analysis to assist with configuration management.
- Assist in implementation and maintaining of enterprise vulnerability management program and reviews
- Prepare system reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends, and to communicate security issues to senior management
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements
- Bachelors’ Degree Computer Engineering (B. Eng.)
- Experience in cyber/network security
- Network Security Professional certificate / CCNP Certificate will be advantageous