Job Title: Employee Benefits Administrator
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
To perform administration duties in the Employee Benefits Department
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Bachelors or Arts in Economics or any relevant Business Degree
• Experience in Employee Benefits and Pensions Funds will be an added advantage
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Processing Premium Reconciliations
• Processing of all types of Pension Fund Claims (withdrawals/retirements/death/funeral/disability)
• Ensure that unclaimed and unpaid benefits payments are done on time, and accurately.
• Produce administration reports for all stakeholders
• Ensure that all investment and disinvestment are actioned timeously
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
• Ad-hock administration responsibilities as may be required from time to time
• Attention to detail
• Time Management and Coordination
• Relationship management with Self and others effectively and provides perspective in difficult situations.
• Proficiency Microsoft Office Suite or related Software
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong and effective communication skills
• Upholding Standards, discretion and trustworthiness as will be dealing with confidential information
• Ability to work with different cultures and demonstrate humility and an openness to engage people with diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
To Apply please Visit: https://bitly.ws/32oro
Closing Date: 29th November 2023
Enquiries: [email protected]