Summary of opportunity
Emerald and AFAM (Africa Academy of Management), in association with INASP and the International Academy of African Business and Development (IAABD), are delighted to offer a research grant for an African project in the field of management research. The award will offer £2,500 (approximately US$4,000 equivalent) to fund the winning research project.
Applications should address the following theme: Fostering a research culture driven by growth and sustainability in Africa.
Each application will be judged, by a panel of experts, on the criteria below. The research must:
- Be of significance, and in particular, illustrate how it will benefit the social good
- Demonstrate originality and innovation
- Make an outstanding contribution to theory and its application
- Illustrate the appropriateness and application of the methodology
- Demonstrate sound implications for theory and practice