Email Marketing Specialist
- Indianapolis, IN
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Formstack, transforming the way you collect data and put it to work, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are clear in your communication, creative in your approach, and meticulous in your work. You understand the importance of reaching customer segments with the messages that resonate most. Youre the type of person who does well in a team environment, engages with process building, and wears an infectious positive attitude.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for customer and prospect communication across all Formstack products. You will play an active role in developing messaging, optimizing open rates and click ratios, and improving email campaign influence.
This role will work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to align email communications with the marketing teams content calendar and ensure email deliverability to the proper customer and prospect segments.
The ideal person for this role is an organized communicator who can prioritize messaging and maximize customer retention.
How You Will Succeed:
- Manage the creation and distribution of compelling email communications for various audiences and customer segments, including newsletters, product announcements, bridge campaigns, and sales promotions
- Oversee daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time
- Measure effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and recommend tests to optimize email marketing efforts
- Plan, test, maintain and evolve multiple complex nurture based marketing campaigns
- Segment email lists and develop systems for nurture campaigns to various audiences
- Optimize emails for deliverability, open & click rates, conversion, etc.
- Help monitor and QA our email operations, including deliverability monitoring and other program coordination as required
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-3 years of email marketing experience
- Experience writing and editing email marketing content
- Strong skills writing and troubleshooting HTML and CSS for a variety of devices
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, and other email compliance practices
- Experience with a CRM or Marketing Automation Software
- (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot a plus)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and composition ability
- Ability to operate and meet deadlines under pressure
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gathering
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!