Job title: Electrician, Lesotho
Company: KM Global Consulting
Our client in Lesotho is looking for an Electrician, who will be responsible for all electrical installations, repairs and maintenance for the manufacturing company.
The successful candidate must have knowledge of basic tools suitable for the job. The position will report to the Plant Manager and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work on different manufacturing machines i.e. ACEPAK/shrink wrapper, tapping and spinning machines, electrical screw drivers and standby generators.
- Inspect and/or install and remove equipment such as pumps, motors, conveyors, compressors and generators.
- General land and building materials.
- Grade 12
- Good Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Must be a qualified artisan
- Understanding of basic standards and regulations relating to the trade
- Must understand how to establish route cause with the 5 Why’s principle
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience
- Must have own basic tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be prepared to work additional hours from time to time (Overtime, Call-outs and standby)
- Must have own reliable transport
- Must be results orientated and be able to work independently
- Must be willing to travel from time to time
Location: Maseru, Lesotho