An Electrician at PIH will be required to conduct general facilities maintenance inspections, perform routine electrical maintenance, responding to faults and wiring issues, and installing major electrical appliances for facility buildings to ensure uninterrupted services at all facilities due to power failure.
– Degree in electrical engineering
– Proven 2 years experience as electrician
– Familiarity with industrial electrical systems and the national electrical code
– Willingness to travel frequently to the mountain facilities
– Good communication skills.
Please email your applications and detailed CVs to: [email protected]
Closing date: 14 August 2020