The following positions are open for suitably qualified Basotho Nationals at JHPIEGO
JOB TITLE: Drivers x5
• Drives JHPIEGO TB care and Prevention Staff, consultants and visitors to and from their destinations; convey TB contract Tracers Supervisors to monitor and support data verification on TB Contact Tracing at health facilities and correctional services.
• Delivers mail, messages, and packages or office materials and other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Keeps the vehicle clean and presentable.
• Checks that vehicle logbooks are properly filled in order to verify authorization of trips taken and that mileage is properly accounted for.
• Enforces Jhpiego transport policies and traffic laws; and ensure that all passengers adhere to such laws accordingly.
• Assumes responsibility to ensure regular servicing and maintenance of the vehicles.
• Ensures routine checks including fuel, oil, water and brake fluid levels, lights, and ensures that the vehicles have necessary tools such as spare wheel, spanners, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• 5 years’ experience as a driver
• 2 years’ public drivers’ license
• Clean driving record
• Ability to communicate in English and Sesotho
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation. Correspondence will be communicated with shortlisted candidates only. Jhpiego is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should submit application letter, CVs, certified copies of certificates and transcripts, two letters of reference (one from current employers), identity documents, certified copy of recent retention certificate from relevant professional body and certified copy of licensure issued by relevant professional body if applicable. All applications addressed for the attention of Human Resources Manager must be sent to Jhpiego Office, email address: [email protected] or hand delivered to Jhpiego Office Dolphin House #2, ground floor, 23 Motsoene Road, Industrial Area Maseru by 12pm ion Friday, 3rd September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.