PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sappi Tugela Mill is looking for a Loader Driver who will load and offload materials within a designated area according to the safe working standards.
- Loads, Transports and Offloads materials within Woodyard, Refibre and Pulp Plant according to best operating practice and timeously to minimize downtime.
- Ensure detailed shift handover is completed.
- Checks vehicle against Maintenance Checklist and report all defects to the Foreman.
- Read/interpret/monitor equipment instrument gauges when in operation and taking necessary corrective action.
- Comply with all relevant SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ conditions and hazards.
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric and/or NQF Level 4 Qualification and Valid License
- Minimum 6 months experience as a driver in a similar position
- Preferably licensed as Front End Loader and Clamp Truck Driver
CLOSING DATE : 20 February 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.