MINISTRY : AGRICULTURE AND FOOD SECURITY
JOB TITLE : DRIVER
GRADE : C
RESPONSIBLE TO : TRANSPORT OFFICER
LOCATION : QACHA’SNEK, QUTHING, THABA-TSEKA
Under the general supervision of the Transport Officer, the incumbent is responsible for driving the ministerial vehicles, and ensuring that they are properly maintained.
- Collects and delivers official materials and staff as may be required.
- Checks safety of vehicles to ensure road worthiness on daily basis.
- Reports periodic servicing needs to the Transport Officer in advance to ensure proper handling of the vehicle.
- Updates log book of vehicle use on daily basis for proper recording of mileage.
- Cleans the vehicle outside and inside.
- COSC/GCE/JC/STD 7
- Valid Divers license for a period of two (2) years
- Must have passed a driving Assessment Test
- Two (2) years working experience as a Driver
A CERTIFICATE IN PROFICIENCY DRIVING WOULD BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE