Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals to fill the following permanent position at the Central Bank of Lesotho. All interested persons are encouraged to visit CBL website www.centralbank.org.ls for more details or collect the advert at the Central Bank of Lesotho.
The Driver will report to the Logistics Officer, managing and supervising of transport and logistics operations.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Transports the staff and the visitors to various destinations as and when directed.
- Attends to any other daily transport requirements.
- Filling daily check list of Bank vehicles allocated to.
- Ensures the Bank vehicles allocated to are maintained in an excellent running condition at all times.
- Ensures that the Bank vehicles are roadworthy, tidy and in sound running condition at all times.
- Maintain the daily log book of Bank vehicles at all the times.
Candidate will have to:
- Ensure that the staff and visitors of the Bank are transported timeously and safely to their different destinations.
- Ensure that daily log books of Bank vehicles allocated to are filled after every end of each trip.
- Ensure that Bank vehicles allocated to are checked and check-list filled every Monday before duties commences.
- Ensure that that vehicles allocated to are running in a sound mechanical condition every time.
- Ensure that Bank vehicles are roadworthy, tidy and advise Logistics Officer on time whenever the vehicles allocated to are due for renewal of licenses and servicing.
- Attend to any other transport requirements as and when directed. e.g. Collection of mail and delivery of Board packs etc.
- Candidates applying for this role require the following behavioural competencies:
- Working with people.
- Following Instructions & Procedures.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Planning & Organising.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Courteous and good communication skills.
All candidates wishing to apply should have the above stated behavioral competences and the following qualifications and experience to be considered at least:
- C.O.S.C with pass in English
- Code C1 and Public driver’s License
- A minimum of five (5) years in similar environment and knowledge of Southern African routes and experience in off-road terrain.
Please indicate a reference of the position applied for on the application
Letters of application, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates, names and contacts (including telephone and e-mail) of two referees must be sent on or before 29th March 2018 to:
Director of Human Resources
Central Bank of Lesotho
Corner Moshoeshoe & Airport Roads
P.O. Box 1184
Closing date for submission is Friday, 20th July 2018 @ 16:30 hours.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.