Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Lesotho The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Lesotho (BCMCFL), is the result of a public-private partnership between Baylor College of Medicine International Pediatric AIDS Initiative and the Government of Lesotho, and is a legal, non-profit/tax exempt organization registered in Lesotho. BCMCFL provides free paediatric and family-centred HIV and tuberculosis prevention, care, treatment and support, serving thousands of children and families affected by HIV, TB, or other child health conditions.
BCMCFL is looking for highly qualified candidates to fill in the following position on a full-time, Fixed-Term Contract basis.
Position: Driver x1, Botha-Bothe – ETHICS Project
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transport project staff to service delivery sites as requested
- Adhere to all BCMCFL transportation policies and procedures, including utilization of the vehicle only for work related activities
- Keep the vehicle clean
- Keep track of service, mileage and maintenance of the vehicles
- Check regularly the road fitness of the vehicles (tires, oil, water, etc.)
- Observe and keep traffic laws (e.g. speed limit, traffic lights etc)
- Perform other tasks assigned by the administration
Educational Qualifications, Work Experience and Key Competencies
- COSC completion
- Driver’s License (Code B)
- Possession of Code C driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Must be in possession of Public Driving Permit
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience driving in hard-to-reach terrain is an added advantage
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills of the Medical Officer.
Interested candidates must email applications, including CV and cover letter to [email protected] on or before Friday, 14th August 2020. Please quote the position you are applying for on the subject matter. Applications to be done through link provided only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Citizens and residents of Lesotho are strongly encouraged to apply.