Driver: Ref: DRV
The Driver will report to the Logistics Officer, managing and supervising of transport and logistics operations.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Transports the staff and the visitors to various destinations as and when directed.
• Attends to any other daily transport requirements.
• Filling daily check list of Bank vehicles allocated to.
• Ensures the Bank vehicles allocated to are maintained in an excellent running condition at all times.
• Ensures that the Bank vehicles are roadworthy, tidy and in sound running condition at all times.
• Maintain the daily log book of Bank vehicles at all the times.
The Candidate will have to:
• Working with people.
• Following Instructions & Procedures.
• Coping with pressures and setbacks.
• Planning & Organising.
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
• Courteous and good communication skills.
Candidates applying for this role require the following behavioural competencies:
• Working with People
• Following Instructions & Procedures
• Willing to work beyond normal working hours
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
• Planning & Organising
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
All candidates wishing to apply should have the above stated behavioural competences and any of the following minimum qualifications:
• C.O.S.C with pass in English
• Code C1 and Public driver’s License
• A minimum of five (5) years in similar environment
• Knowledge of Southern African routes and experience in off-road terrain.
Letters of application, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of original certificates and transcripts, names and contacts (including telephone and e-mail of two (2) referees must be sent on or before: 3rd July 2020
The Director of Human Resources
Central Bank of Lesotho
P.O. Box 1184