Job title: Driver
The Lesotho National Federation of Organisations of the Disabled (LNFOD) seeks to fill up the position of a driver.
Reporting: answerable to the Admin and Finance Manager
Under the supervision of the Admin and Finance manager, undertakes scheduled trips as directed and maintain passengers and vehicle safety.
Duties and responsibilities
- Transport authorized LNFOD staff to the programme region as required.
- Deliver, collect, mails, documents, supplies and other items as required by the office.
- Meet the officials at the airport and facilitate emigration and customs formalities as required.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the office vehicle and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean, in good running condition arrange for the spares and ensure that the vehicle is clean all the time.
- Maintain lock books for official trips, daily milage, fuel consumption ETC.
- Must be willing to work outside regular working hours and during the weekends.
- Must be willing to work and reside at LNFOD project area.
- Ensure that the steps required by rules and guidelines in case of an accident are taken.
- Perform any deity assigned to him or her by the senior management staff.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must respect the human rights of persons with disabilities.
- Must have a minimum of COSC or any other qualification equivalent.
- Must have good communication skills both in Sesotho and English.
- Must be a valid holder of code B license for a minimum of 5 years with no record of negligent driving.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the above set criteria must submit their application letters, certified valid code B license plus academic certificates to the following address:
LNFOD, P.O box 9988 Maseru 100, house no. 22 Mabile road Old Europa Maseru Lesotho.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications via email, [email protected], or they can be hand delivered to the above mentioned physical address not later than the 8 June 2021 during working hours.