SUMMARY: CID- LINK
In October 2011 PSI Lesotho launched the Testing and Referral Gateway for Enhanced Sustainability (CID-LINK) Project funded by Centre for Disease Control (CDC). This project contributes directly to Lesotho’s National Multi-Sectoral HIV Prevention Strategy, by reducing the impact of HIV and AIDS in Lesotho by deploying evidenced-based sexual and biomedical prevention programs. CID-LINK uses innovative strategies to provide confidential, community-based HIV testing and counseling (HTS) services to men and women aged 15-35 years as the major target group.
The incumbent will transport staff members and PSI delegates throughout the PSI supported sites and running out designated errands on daily basis.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Driving PSI vehicles during working hours for work related purposes.
• Delivering mail to and from PSI offices to designated areas/offices.
• Delivering staff and other dignitaries to different destinations for work related purposes.
• Ensuring good condition of vehicles by undertaking daily, weekly and monthly checks up such as oil, water, lights and spot checks.
• Taking vehicles to the Dealers for minor and major services when they fall due and ensure that vehicles are collected and parked at PSI offices all the time.
• Maintaining cleanliness of PSI vehicles.
• Assist with other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• C.O.S.C plus a valid driver
s license or
• 5-8 years’ experience as a driver plus a valid drivers license
• Two years’ public driver’s license will be an added advantage.
• Must have sober habits
• Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues in a team environment
• Willing to work beyond normal working hours.
• Able to read and write English and Sesotho
• Must have clean driving history
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should hand deliver a cover letter, resume/curricula vitae (CV), list of 3-5 professional references (with contact information, supervisory references preferred), certified passport or ID copy and certified copies of all academic degrees/ certificates to the Senior Human Resources Manager, PSI Lesotho, 138 Moshoeshoe Road, Industrial Area, Maseru, P.O Box 15863.
While all application submissions will be reviewed and considered, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The application submission deadline is 12:00 p.m. local time on Friday, 23rd April, 2021.