CENTRE FOR IMPACTING LIVES LESOTHO
Centre for Impacting Lives is a local non-governmental, Faith based, non-profit organization working to chart a new course of life for the most vulnerable and less privileged in African society. The CIL works with children, Youth, and women through various OVC projects. CIL is currently a partner in the Karabo ea Bophelo Project for which it seeks suitable candidates for the following positions.
CIL is seeking an enthusiastic, qualified motivated candidate to join our dynamic team implementing the Karabo ea Bophelo project for the:
Position: District Coordinator (1)
Reports to: Project Manager
Roles and responsibilities
– Responsible for KB project implementation coordination:
– Guide and coordinate the development of district implementation plans, scheduling of monthly and weekly targets.
– Establish effective Networking and Partnerships with the community, local authorities and other service providers
– Establish mechanisms for and undertake ongoing monitoring & evaluation of the programmes’ activities
– Reporting and documentation
– Manage the appropriate and efficient utilisation of the organisation’s resources
– Carry out all other duties as designated by management.
Qualifications and Work Experience
– The suitable candidate must have more than three years’ experience working in community-based projects. He/ She MUST have a degree in social work and any additional qualifications will be an added advantage. Individual must be knowledgeable on case
management processes, OVC programming, and social mobilization process, techniques, and tools.
Interested candidates MUST submit their application letter, CV and copies of certified certificates by email only, on or before the 25th November 2022 at 1600hrs to [email protected]