The Roads Directorate invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Position:
- Director Road Network Development RD/HRS/5
Applicants must have the following:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Postgraduate Degree in Civil Engineering or related fields/ or Project Management/ or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in management of road infrastructure maintenance especially in road and bridge maintenance, upgrading and rehabilitation plus five (5) years’ experience in the management of road and/or bridge technology and maintenance at a senior level within Government or private sector.
- Demonstrated experience in change management within both Government and private sector will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of both project management and contracts management is mandatory
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in management of construction disputes
Interested candidates are to submit the following documents: An Application letter; certified copies of Educational Certificates and transcripts, Curriculum Vitae and Professional membership certificate (if any).
NB: Applications should be submitted to the following email (only), no hardcopies will be allowed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dateline for submission is 26th May 2023.
Please find detailed job description on Roads Directorate website and facebook page
Quality Roads improving connectivity