- MARKETING – PRODUCT MARKETING
- FULL-TIME -REMOTE
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow, including expense approvals and payments, while also automating the bulk of spend-related accounting. Innovative companies, like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more, trust Airbase. We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing leader with experience in go-to-market & product strategy, product launches, messaging/positioning, and pricing, to build out our product marketing function. This role will report into the VP of Marketing, but will act as a strategic partner for product leadership and work closely with the CEO, VP of Sales, sales enablement and customer success.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A gift for storytelling and the ability to craft compelling messaging and content.
- 8+ years marketing experience.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience for B2B SaaS products.
- Finance and accounting knowledge and fintech experience is a big plus
- Experience creating a wide array of content: videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- A maniacal focus on metrics and results.
- A proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom line impact.
- Strong program management skills. Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high growth, fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.