POSITION : Digital Transformation Manager
REPORTING : Head – Billing & Information Systems
To review and refine the existing internal business systems/processes, propose and manage improvements, contributing to ETL’s overall digital capability development through development of new digital concepts, processes, methods and tools.
· Develops and drives the company’s overall digital transformation strategy and roadmap
· Defines the work stream scope required to achieve a given set of program objectives. This will require the translation of program objectives and milestones into an actionable set of deliverables in consultation with the business unit subject matter experts
· Achieves buy-in for scope and plans developed from key stakeholders to secure the resources and funds to deliver with the support of the HOD
· Defines the measures of success and ensures reporting during delivery and post implementation performance, and ensures that sustainability management is completed as per the applicable performance management framework
· Develops automation solutions for manual systems to improve efficiency and ability to operate in geographical scattered operational and management teams
· Ensures adherence to project budgets and schedules
· Develops and launches the blueprint for ETL’s enterprise innovation program/methodology leveraging industry best practices and Agile test-and-learn techniques to accelerate the organizations path toward launching successful innovations at scale
· Contributes to the knowledge repository for cross functional knowledge share – compiles and constantly refines the Digital Transformation “playbook”
· Performs post mortems of digital transformation projects and initiatives to enable continuous improvement Improve and standardise the quality and effectiveness of relevant key projects’ performance management processes
· Implements and improves tools, processes and people management techniques to build the overall capacity to deliver, the ability to track progress and impact to manage risks
· Plans and resources work streams with the balance required to deliver effectively and creatively engages resources to manage constraints that may arise within the business
· Clear discrepancies identified in the reconciliations process
· Supports the organization in embracing Digital Transformation and Agile as a culture shift
· Educates ETL employees across all levels on the Agile methodology and oversees the development of Agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization
· Guides teams through the Agile implementation process and encourages all functions and leadership to embrace Agile principles and methods; leverages best-practices and 3rd-party insights as needed to support a phased Agile transformation of the enterprise
· Agrees medium and short-term objectives, develops a work plan, and checks that this is being carried out.
· Carries out ongoing evaluation of staff, identifies performance strengths and deficiencies, and arranges for necessary action (for example further on the job training)
Qualifications & Experience:
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· Agile Scrum Certification will be an added advantage
· Relevant 6-8 years’ work experience delivering technical projects using Agile methodologies
· Experience in a supervisory / managerial role with accountability for overall work product of the team under management
· Project Management experience
· Financial management, budgeting and control experience
· Ability to identify, communicate and ensure implementation of the key projects and objectives for the success of ETL.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and able to clearly present complex situations.
· Ability to plan and organise medium to long term ahead.
· Ability to analyse and solve complex problems to achieve the correct outcomes
· Sound business acumen, resourceful and be a lateral thinker
· Ability to negotiate, interact and achieve targets locally
· Ability to lead, manage and develop staff and employees
Interested applicants should submit their application letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Econet Telecom Lesotho, P.O. Box 1037, Maseru, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified copies of educational certificates to [email protected] on or before the 23rd July 2021.
Candidates who would not have been contacted by the 28th July 2021 should consider their applications not successful.
POSITION : Digital Transformation Manager