About The Company
Foundr is the go-to digital resource for the growing ranks of craft, self-made entrepreneurs – at every level of experience. We’re a multifaceted digital business, independently published, with the muscle of a traditional media company, minus the corporate BS. We share learnings from start-up visionaries through our magazine, podcast, blog and online courses.
About The Role
We need you, an epic Digital Graphic Designer to join us in our mission to build a household name entrepreneurial brand impacting 10’s of millions of founders on a weekly basis with our content. HQ’ed in Melbourne, we now operate a truly global business. In order to deliver a product that’s used by millions of people across the globe, we’re building a team that represents this user base. That’s where you come in!
As being part of the graphic design team you will report to our senior designer and you will have the opportunity to showcase your broad set of design skills to a massive audience! You will have solid experience creating graphics and collateral for social media and marketing campaigns, as well as adept at creating landing pages, sales pages, banners and creative for social media advertising. Now, you’re not designing the magazine but working closely with our creative team to produce the best possible content for entrepreneurs worldwide.
Do you tick these boxes?
- You are creative, passionate and curious, and a master of the art of digital graphic design with a strong understanding of what will make our brand continue to look cool
- You must be passionate about social media and design trends as we have millions of followers on our social media channels where your work will be seen
- A strong understanding of modern design principles and a real passion for doing your best work
- An eye for typography and taking pride in the small details
- You have a minimum 4 years of design experience, ideally in a fast-paced startup or agency based role
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Proven ability to work independently to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- At least four years of experience in a similar role (with a strong focus on social media)
- A strong understanding of how to achieve clean, modern and contemporary design through effective use of typography, sizing and margins
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in digital design spanning UI/UX, websites, responsive web design, sales pages and landing pages that really convert
- Experience with working in software like Asana, slack or InVision
- Skilled in After Effects and motion graphics
- Extensive training and full support – One of our key values is learn & be curious, we take training very seriously, you will get the knowledge needed to perform at your highest level. Our goal is for you to do your best work at foundr of your career.
- Passionate, driven All Star Team – Daily you’ll be surrounded by some of the most “switched on” people you’ve ever met. There’s a reason we’re one of the fastest growing online media companies and that’s because our team is full of serious weapons.
- Get your work seen by millions – Our content is consumed by millions of founders of every single week. The projects and things you work on will be directly contributing to shaping the future generation of entrepreneurs – Maybe even the next Elon Musk that will drive humanity forward
- Amazing growth prospects and opportunities – At Foundr there’s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities.