At least 4 years of extensive experience
Report to Head of Marketing
Data-driven analytical mindset with a ‘can-do’ attitude
✈️ Fully remote company, location free ✈️
About the company and who we are:
Divbrands is a global, remote working e-commerce company. We focus on data-driven decision-making to launch unique D2C apparel brands to specific audiences across the globe. Because of our intense research and targeting process, we only launch when we know a brand will succeed. With employees from 15 different countries, we embody a company culture that is vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven.
About the role in a nutshell:
We are seeking an experienced Digital Brand Manager to join our awesome Marketing Team. The Digital Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and executing global brand positioning & digital communication strategies, ensuring brand cohesion across all channels (social, CRM, web, packaging, PR, SEO), and leveraging consumer insights to guide new product development and messaging.
- Define and manage in-house brands’ communication strategies to drive awareness and increase customer LTV.
- Develop, manage and execute key digital channel strategies (CRM, Social, SEO, Affiliates)
- Develop and manage strategic corporate and influencer partnerships.
- Develop category and market expertise (competition, consumer needs, positioning, price) and scrutinize findings to help shape the brand offering, product assortment, and market expansion.
- Work closely with the product development, product strategist, and creative team to develop and deliver on new brand and product launches.
- Package the value proposition of new products and ensure this translates across creative material.
- Lead customer-related research and persona development to enable effective content, shopping experiences, and product offerings.
- Champion customer centricity within the marketing team to enable content that resonates and drives high purchase intent.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager and channel owners to translate the brand/product strategies into communication frameworks.
- Develop creative briefs and review creative treatments.
- Analyze and report on the success of marketing activities and recommend improvements.
- Build and mentor a team of digital marketing experts, including social media and CRM.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with regular performance evaluations
- High growth e-commerce career & development path
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from
- 26 days of paid leave
- Down to earth, flat hierarchy environment.
- Fully Remote-No Traffic-Location Free!
- Supportive and uplifting peers (no office politics!)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in Brand Strategy and 4+ years experience in Digital Marketing Management
- English (fluent)
- Region – Global
- Industries – E-commerce, Retail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical and research skills
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude, assertive, multi-tasker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Collaborative mindset