CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent Position
Based in the Lesotho, travel Nationwide + SADC region
The primary purpose of the job is to service and maintain our fleet of Yellow construction plant. Manage and supervise sub-ordinates. Ensure that Health, Safety, and environmental requirements are always adhered to. Daily planning to ensure optimum usage of resources.
Key Performance Area/KPA’s will include but are not limited to the following:
• Must have a passion for Yellow Construction Plant
• Must have good understanding and knowledge of hydraulics, electric and pneumatic systems
• Communicate with management and sub-ordinates
• Manage spares requirements
• Full understanding of Health & Safety on a Civil Construction Site.
• Be able to understand and implement quality requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Required: (Not negotiable)
• MERSETA Qualified Diesel Mechanic
• 8 to10 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic on Construction Plant.
To apply for this position:
Please submit a copy of your CV and a cover note including the job reference number to;
Moira Fleming on: [email protected]
Closing Date 28th February 2021.
If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.