Reporting to: Transport Controller
Location: Lesotho Bakery (Blue Ribbon)- Workshop
Purpose of the job: Daily repairs, C.O.F preparation, general repairs to vehicles and maintenance work in accordance with the standards.
- Ensure that all work carried out complies with the Road Transport Act, and Premier`s quality standards.
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Ensure that quotes are done as accurate as possible first time
- Must be a qualified Diesel and Petrol Mechanic
- Must have experience in preventable, and general maintenance.
- Valid Code C1 licence (and above)
- Must have a valid PDP (Public Licence)
- Knowledge of Auto Electric (Advantage)
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience
- Applicant should be 30-40 years of age
- Computer literate
Competencies (Knowledge, skills and attributes):
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning & organizing
- Able to do assessments on damage vehicles
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to manage through people (team work).
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of the field he/she is in
- Must be able to travel when needed
- Must be willing to work overtime if required
Applicants to submit applications and CVs to Lesotho Bakery (Blue Ribbon), Thetsane Industrial.
Closing Date: 10 August 2018