We value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you are interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, where you can do good and do well, say hi!
IMPORTANT: This is a 1099 contractor / gig-economy work-from-home role that does not include any benefits. After initial training, you will work on your own schedule putting as little or as much time as you want into the role. We have numerous attorneys who make this their full-time job, others use it to augment income while building their own practices.
- Read, review, and interpret documents that are provided to you. These documents are generally items such as privacy policies, terms of service, GDPR statements, cookie policies, and security statements.
- Enter data into the Osano application and answer questions relating to the documents you have reviewed.
- J.D. degree and member in good standing of any U.S. bar
- Experience working with GDPR and Privacy Regulations for the technology industry
- General understanding of corporate law
- Flexible, well-organized and the ability to work in a fast-paced internet and technology environment
- Ability and desire to work independently and with little oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at navigating and researching online
- Set your own schedule
- Remote work opportunity
- B-corp with a mission that matters
Osano is an Austin area startup focused on creating transparency in data. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp) which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.