Location: Illovo, Johannesburg
Reports into: Country Point Person (cPP)
Who we are
At Roche, 95 000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we have become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
The cPP is THE SIP CONTACT and SUPPORT PERSON – Your role is to assist and support the cPP and local study team with the on boarding of investigator sites into the Shared Investigator Platform (SIP).
Your key activities will include:
- Perform Country Mass on-boarding (eg. On boarding of sites and users on Tiered Site list; ophthalmology program; etc), including site contacts to ensure that site profiles are completed.
- To know where all available material is located, when the material can be used and how to use it, and how it can help your local team (1sharepoint info, SIP compass, Zen desk material, generic ppt)
- Identify gaps where support is required and attend the monthly cPP Global Network calls, and Regional cPP calls on behalf of the cPP when required.
- To stay informed of all what’s going on via the weekly bulletin in addition to monthly updates and SIP communications
- To Have access to the training environment for demos of SIP functionality to local teams to provide clarity of how SIP works
- To support the local team with the use of SIP. To plan a meeting with your local study team as soon as they are involved in a study with SIP to ensure they are trained and knowledgeable about SIP use for on boarding and feasibility and adhere to Roche processes (e.g. correctly use of the potential investigator list) and guidelines, in accordance to the local strategy.
- Knowing where to find the answers on the questions of your local study teams, and for those were you cannot find an answer, to centralising the questions, comments, and to share them with the appropriate stakeholders.
Employment duration: 6 months contract with possible extension.
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Life Science Degree (e.g. BSc Biology, BSc Neuroscience, etc.) or Health Care Professional Degree (e.g. Pharmacist, Registered Nurse, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Clinical Associate, Nurse Practitioner)
Experience, Skills, Knowledge:
- Knowledge of GCP and experience in clinical trials is not a pre-requisite but is an advantage.
- Computer literacy is compulsory
- Effective team player, demonstrating initiative and accountability
- Good interpersonal skills, builds strong sustainable and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Identify improvement areas and provide creative problem solving in a complex process-focused environment
- Ability to work under pressure and convey a sense of urgency
- Ability to work across cultures, including in a virtual environment
- Proven ability to demonstrate Roche Values