The Ministry of Health (MOH) has received funding from Global Fund towards implementation of different activities.
In order to enable MOH Global Fund supported activities effectively, workforce is required to fill the current vacancies. The MOH therefore invites suitably qualifies candidates for the positions below:
|Positions||Roles and Responsibilities||Qualification||Duty Station|
|Data Clerk Health Facility -2||· Data collection and collating by ensuring the availability of prescribed data collection tools· Ensure all data is collected using standard data element definitions and data collection tools
· Data handling and ensure all data is correct, complete and consistent
· Capture data in DHIS2 software if applicable
· Ensure the safe storage & confidentiality of individual records / data and that all notifiable diseases are submitted timeously
· Responsible for Performance Indicators by ensuring number of due statistical reports are timely submitted to the district level
|Required Qualification Minimum Diploma in Data Management/Computer Information Management/Statistics or related preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in data collection, capturing and handling of data.
• Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
|Malefiloane Health Centre & Methalaneng Health Centre|
Applications shall include a covering letter, detailed CV demonstrating the relevance of their qualification, experience to the terms of reference and certified copies of certificates. The CV should include the following details; contacts, email address, names and addresses of three references and submit complete documentation to:
Human Resources Directorate
Ministry of Health,
P.O. Box 514,
Maseru 100, Lesotho.
Contacts: (266) 22314183
Applications must be hand delivered in Ministry of Health Headquarters 2nd Floor Reception or Room 206 & 207 before Tuesday, 31st July 2018, 08:00 to 16:00 hrs.
Applicants not contacted in four weeks from the closing date can assume that their application has not been successful. The Ministry has no obligation to fill the positions if no candidate has been identified.