Who are we?
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio – a live chat app powered by the unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
A few statistics – what is worth knowing about us:
- Our product is in the TOP 5 of the most popular solutions of this type in the world, and our goal is to become number 1
- 162 million people see our widget in the world daily
- We manage a data warehouse of 2TB, which is still growing
- Individual data sources contain hundreds of millions of records.
What exactly are the tasks waiting for you?
- You will be responsible for analyzing business performance and customer behavior and visualizing your conclusions.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with business leaders and work with them to identify reporting needs and define key indicators.
- Your first tasks may include creating customer segmentation, user retention analysis, or recommendations for changes in the price list.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with business leaders and work with them to identify analytical needs and key metrics.
We want to offer you:
- Remuneration of PLN 10.000 – 16.000 net in the case of a B2B contract or the equivalent under an employment contract.
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set, not only by working in a rapidly growing start-up, but also through attending trainings, courses, or conferences.
- Work in an excellent environment together with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- A real impact on the vision and shape of the product and the development of the entire company.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working fully remotely.
- Private medical care and a Multisport Card at no extra charge.
Do you prefer to work in the office? That’s also possible! In Szczecin you can find us on al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)
You are the perfect fit, if :
- You have experience in creating multidimensional analyzes, data modeling and hypothesis testing.
- You can efficiently analyze even large volumes of data and, on their basis, build clear reports, visualizations and recommendations.
- Writing advanced SQL queries is everyday life for you, and you know how to optimize them.
- You can process and automate data operations using Python.
- You correctly understand business processes and the resulting dependencies between data and the consequences of various data models.
- You have excellent communication skills and can easily describe even complex analyzes.
- You are still developing, you follow the latest trends and publications in the field of your specialization on an ongoing basis.
- You speak English freely.
- Knowledge of Git is welcome.
- Experience in SaaS/E-Commerce is welcome,
- Knowledge of AWS Athena/AWS Spectrum is welcome.