Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive successful D365 project success by undertaking project activities including but not limited to
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Process Analysis
- Creation of Project Documentation
- Translation of business needs into requirements and ultimately solutions using D365 For Operations and other Microsoft Products.
- Build trust relationships with clients allowing open and direct consultation regarding the client’s business processes
- Show ownership of tasks allocated to you and constantly strive to over deliver to the client and to team mates
- Ensure you are current with developments and relevant new technologies from the Microsoft stack especially in your chosen area of expertise
- Support and participate in the wider Sopris family and contribute to the ongoing success of Sopris
The successful candidate must have extensive experience in at least 2 out of the 3 following areas: –
- Detailed configuration and testing of Dynamics AX / D365 software.
- Multiple ERP project implementations
- Software or business consulting to external clients for a mid market ERP product
Dependent upon project assignments, 25-50% required.
No international travel is expected.
List the key competencies of this position:
- Strong “solutioning” skills (merging client-stated needs with best practices and application capabilities).
- Effective communication – both oral and written. Much of our work is done via Skype and phone calls.
- Able to Build Trust – Team members must always be able to count on you to behave with integrity.
- Results Oriented – Ensuring personal actions are aligned with the need to deliver, solves problems, and escalates appropriately.
- Ability to multi-task –Manage tasks in a fast pace environment for many clients simultaneously.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
1) Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or an equivalent mix of education and experience
2) 3 or more yrs. Experience in Dynamics AX/D365 Finance and Operations and supporting tools
3) Excellent Communication Skills regardless of the medium: in person, telephone or electronic
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Growth within company
- Bonus program
- Microsoft certification incentive program
Job Type: Full-time
- Dynamics AX/D365 Finance and Operations: 3 years (Required)