- Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
- Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
- Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
- Enhances customer experience by providing high level technical customer service and support according to established policies and procedures
- Serves as technical resource accountable for analyzing, supporting and troubleshooting customer technical support inquires; provides alternate solutions as needed
- Contributes to testing efforts to identify opportunities for improvements with the voice of the customer in mind
- Implements process improvements, formulating recommendations to enhance customer service delivery and minimize inefficiencies
- Assumes responsibility for small-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with specialized knowledge of Mastercard’s products/services within a particular discipline
- Reviews customer issue logs and proposes resolutions, escalating issues that require more advanced knowledge
- Gains exposure to Mastercard products/services within a particular discipline or product line
- May provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to routine customer inquiries with high quality resolutions
- Experience assisting on process improvement initiatives according to standard procedures
- Experience delivering technical resolutions in a timely manner
- Experience working with Digital/Financial Payment Applications servicing end customers
- Ability to speak & understand French and/or Portuguese (in addition to English) is a MUST.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.