Service Calls to Health Systems Group Customer Locations
- Execute service calls on health systems group customer locations as directed by Health Systems team.
- Reinforce McKesson value prop that has been sold to the corporate office to the group customer locations.
- Execute contract business case and account plans, detailing support and contractual requirements, opportunities, expansion strategies, required resources, decision makers and influencers, and insights into account.
- Drive the attainment of customer satisfaction indicators such as service level, financial objectives, quality, reliability and alignment and attainment of customer goals.
- Support customer on-boarding by making presentations to key people at customer locations during the first 30 days of the customers start date.
- Introduce new products to field locations as driven by product conversions and formulary changes directed by the corporate office.
- Educate key personnel at customer locations and influence them to drive lower product utilization and adhere to the product formulary approved by the corporate office.
- Determine any customer satisfaction gaps at customer locations and resell value prop as needed.
- Sell products to locations as allowed by customer agreement and formulary.
- 2 years’ relevant experience preferred, ideally in a customer selling situation.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clear driving record
- Adaptive and solution based service approach to working with customers/sales teams
- Strong and persuasive communication skills, ability to influence and drive customer behavior to and predetermined objective.
- Strong consultation and communication skills; able to sell McKesson value prop and collaborate well with a diverse range of people at customer locations; tactful, professional, and flexible
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment and navigate organizational complexity and change
- Professional, engaging and confident demeanor
- Detail oriented with good problem solving skills
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Understand technology and customer ordering systems.
- High level of computer proficiency using MS Office applications
- Willingness to relocate for career growth a plus
- Able to travel up to 4-5 days per week
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!