PhoneBurner is a growing software company that provides online dialing & contact management software for small and mid-size businesses. We’re looking for an exceptional person to provide customer care and technical support for our customers.
This is a position will be remote and working from their home office. Hours will full-time 40 hrs a week during business hours.
- Answer inbound calls, emails, chats, and take required actions to assist the customers. Anticipate customers’ potential needs, and determine appropriate response.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate responses by consulting available resource material and information. Keep required reference materials up-to-date.
- Problem solve technical issues and escalate issues as appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, and communicate these needs with the management team
All applicants must have the following skills/traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enjoys problem solving
- Ability to troubleshoot software / technical issues
- A strong desire to help customers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Likes to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
Home office requirements:
- Dedicated space you can work without distraction
- High-speed internet
- Reliable personal computer (Windows or Mac)
- Headset with good sound quality
Education and experience:
- Must have 2 years prior experience in customer service or technical support
- Preference for college degree
- SaaS experience a plus
- High Call volume experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus
- Zendesk experience a must
- Intercom experience a must (or other chat programs)
- Pay will depend on experience
Please respond on this website.
Please include a 1-page cover letter that explains why you are interested in this job, and why you would be a great candidate for this position. Also a separate copy of your resume in PDF format.
Thank you for your time and interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM Software: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply