Onfon Mobile is a technology company that works with mobile telephone companies to sell phones to the mass market through their shops and their partner shops such as large chain stores to customers who do not qualify for contract phones.
The Customer Support Executives will be responsible for resolving customer queries through prescribed digital tools such as WhatsApp and Zendesk. Etc
· Receive and address all support queries from the Shop Sales Teams and customers across all contact channels.
· Identify room for improvement of quality of service by being the link between the Sales team, customer support team and IT Support.
· Report and escalate all service affecting issues as identified from the support queries, and coordinate the relevant departments for resolution.
· Submit daily summary report at the end of the shift and highlight key concerns as picked from the day’s sales activities and/or customer support queries.
· Verify and approve sales change requests on the sales portal as requested by Sales team as per business rules and authorization requirements.
· Identify opportunity for training needs among the Sales team for improvement of service delivery to the customers.
· This job entails working in shifts to provide 24hr availability of service to customers.
1. Bachelor degree in any business related course
2. 6 Months experience dealing with customer support
3. Willingness to work on shifts
4. Ability to support customers on digital tools such as zendesk, whatsapp, etc
5. Ability to offer customer service satisfactorily
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R4,000.00 – R4,100.00 per month