- Location: Remote Worldwide
- Category: Customer Service
- Job Type: Full-Time
We want to hire someone who has several years’ experience in providing a seamless and personal onboarding and launch experience for customers using B2B software.
This is a full-time role. You’ll need to be able to work in Pacific Standard Time (PST GMT-8) and use our time-tracking software while at work.
For this role, you‘ll be assisting the customer success manager to:
- Onboard large teams;
- Develop relationships with large clients;
- Set up regular calls with clients to find out if they’re meeting their goals while using the product, to suggest improvements and share product knowledge;
- Prepare and present executive business reviews;
- Minimize churn by detecting warning signs and proactively reaching out to prevent it;
- Look for growth opportunities within other departments; and
- Have face-to-face meetings with larger clients in your area.
To be the best match for this job, you’ll need to have:
- 2-3 years of experience in a client success role within a SaaS company.
- Experience working with C-suite executives.
- Experience upselling and cross-selling.
- Experience using Jira, Slack, and video email platforms.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
This is a full-time remote/ customer success/ virtual/ telecommute position which allows you to work from home.
We have a team of more than 70 dynamic and dedicated people working 100% remotely in 30 different countries.
We are a fast-growing SaaS company. Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity.