You are a dynamic, customer-centric, technically-oriented, and creative problem solver. You provide excellent customer support and thrive on problem solving, troubleshooting, and helping customers in every way, shape and form.
As a member of our Customer Success team, your main goal is to provide our customers with support that ensures success – no matter how they choose to contact us. This is a highly visible, demanding role that requires a unique skill set and one that we consider essential to the success of Springboard Retail. Springboard Retail is a fully distributed team so this is a remote job.
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Springboard Retail customers via phone, chat, email, and social media.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve customer support inquiries/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Remotely troubleshoot hardware and software issues for customers.
- Document all customer issues efficiently, while still providing the necessary detail for internal teams to investigate and triage.
- Meet customer satisfaction targets, efficiency metrics, and resolution response time goals.
- Become an expert on the Springboard Retail platform, always being able to speak to your customers about relevant features and functionality.
- Actively contribute to the overall success of the team.
- 1+ years customer support work experience in a SaaS driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-first attitude with an ability to empathize with unhappy users.
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts and communicate them to customers in a way they can easily understand.
- Experience handling time-sensitive, pressure-intensive customer support issues in a customer-facing role.
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily.
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with tools like Salesforce, Intercom, G-Suite, Slack, Harvest, etc.
- Opportunity to work from a home office or other workspace that is free from loud noise and distractions.
- Ability to support our customers during the following times:
(schedule flexibility required to support flexing between the two based on availability)
- 9am – 5pm Pacific | 12pm – 8pm Eastern
- 12pm – 8pm Pacific | 3pm – 11pm Eastern
- Ability to be part of a weekend rotation team.
Bonus experience –
- Prior onboarding experience in a retail or eCommerce
- Prior work-from-home experience
- Strong opportunity for career advancement
- Flexible work from anywhere (WFA) policy
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k plan